Is it possible to look natural even with makeup? Yes, it is possible; and brides who want to have a natural wedding makeup look can obtain this by following these tips.
1. The most important factor to obtain a natural makeup look is to make your skin as clear as possible, free from any blemishes. Thus, you need to practice a good skin routine to make it smooth and faultless.
2. Apply a tinted moisturizer that is close to your skin tone. Tinted moisturizer will make your skin more visible through makeup because it is airy and light. A plain tinted moisturizer is enough if you have an even skin tone. Use a liquid foundation with a natural finish if you have an uneven skin tone.
3. Use an eyebrow brush so it will go in a single direction. It is recommended to follow the natural shape of your brows. Follow this up with an eyebrow pencil.
4. Use a flesh shade of eye shadow with a few specks of copper or gold on your lower lid.
5. Apply mascara on both your upper and lower lashes. Do not apply too much; just make it a little thicker. Use a metal lash brush to remove clumps. Curl them well.
6. Use a flesh shade matte lip color for your lips.
7. Use a burnt peach blush or bronzer to highlight your cheek bones.
The above tips will definitely make you look so natural with your wedding makeup.